Empowering Self: The Series



“What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality” - Plutarch

Everyday I look in the mirror and envision the woman that I want to be. I remember the experiences that I have had, and there is a moment that I can see exactly where I want to be and somehow I’ve figured out how I am supposed to get there.  So everyday I tell the world who I am, and speak my truth into existence.


The Empowering Self Series, is truly about getting what you want from life and being the woman YOU want to be. Not to be confused with dreaming, empowering self is something entirely different.

To Empower is: to make someone stronger and more confident especially in controlling their life and claiming their rights.

To Dream is: to think or conceive of something in a very remote way

The differences are clear, dreams are remote conceptions of your current reality and thoughts. While to empower, is to directly claim and build yourself in the direction, of your dreams. You have the power, claim it! 


Everyday I am amazed, impressed and empowered by the women around me. As a result of these amazing women, The Empowering Self Series, will feature women who behold the same manifesto. Along with tips to empower all of us to reach our goals!

So what are you waiting for?

With all things in life, nothing is easy but the fight to get what you want is worth it. 


"Don’t let your fear of what could happen make nothing happen."