Friday Quick Tips | Get Rid of Your Flaky Scalp Once and For All

Back for another Friday Quick Tip

Has dandruff, flakes and dry scalp become an issue?



I usually experience light dry flareups with my hair, and this quick remedy has saved my sanity!

Before you run for the old school remedy of grease, remember that it is not solving the problem only covering it up!

Instead run and pick up a bottle of  Pure Tea Tree Oil:

Uses:

Make a quick scalp spray:

You will need:
  • Spray Bottle
  • 10 drops of Pure Tea Tree Oil
  • 1 Cup of water (distilled is better)
Shake the mixture together... and voila! You have just created a dandruff destroying machine!

Spray a generous amount of your mixture all over your scalp and massage. Do not wash out. I usually apply after I wash my hair 1x per week.

I love natural remedies that work!

Enjoy!!

If your dandruff persists you should seek the help of a dermatologist.